The Hill: he Stop Harming Our Kids Resolution, H.Con.Res. 141, is a sense of Congress resolution that finds efforts to change the sexual orientation of minors are harmful, and should be prohibited.
- Posted: 11/29/2012
- Category: Featured
- Tags: Category: Featured, Docs: Legislation, Group: Liberty Counsel, Group: National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), Group: Pacific Justice Institute, Group: Southern Poverty Law Center, Topic: Congress, Topic: Homosexual Agenda, Topic: Parental Rights, Topic: Reparative Therapy
A Symposium Not to Be Missed at APA in San Diego in 2010! Scholars, Dr. Stanton L. Jones (Wheaton College), Dr. Christopher H. Rosik (Link Care/Fresno Pacific University) and Dr. Richard N. Williams (Brigham Young University) will review APA’s Task Force report on Appropriate Therapeutic Responses to Sexual Orientation for its scientific rigor and “even-handedness,” its adherence to highest standards of ethicality and its sensitivity to diversity, especially religious diversity.
- Posted: 07/27/2010
- Category: Marriage & Family
- Tags: Group: National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), Topic: Homosexual Agenda
Howard Mintz provides this report at Mercury News. Excerpt: “Ryan Kendall, a plaintiffs witness, has finished his testimony on undergoing “conversion therapy” as a teenager, testifying that he was forced to attend the sessions for nearly two years by his parents, who were outraged he was gay. Prop. 8 attorney James Campbell asked Kendall just a few questions on cross-examination, trying to get him to concede that some people may try to convert from being homosexual voluntarily. But Kendall would not admit that point, saying, ‘It is my experience that people don’t want to go to programs like NARTH (the acronym for the Encino facility that conducts such therap).’”
- Posted: 01/20/2010
- Category: ADF in the News
- Source: www.mercurynews.com
- Tags: ADF: Jim Campbell, ADF: Media Clips, Alliance Defending Freedom, Group: National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), State: California, Topic: Homosexual Agenda, Topic: Marriage